Westchester Center is offering In-Person visitation by appointment only. Visitation must be scheduled in advance via the link below. Please read through the following information before scheduling your visit. We will be continuing to offer virtual Video/FaceTime visits as well.
Visitors should present a Covid-19 Negative Test Result taken within 7 DAYS of the scheduled visit.
Vaccinated Visitors: Visitors who have been fully vaccinated for at least 2 weeks do not require a negative test result. We strongly encourage vaccinated visitors to still get tested if feasible.
- Please bring documentation of test result or vaccination with you.
- Visits are limited to 30 minutes.
- Visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- A maximum of 3 visitors per visit will be allowed at a time.
- Visitors will be required to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire upon arrival.
- Visitors MUST wear a mask at all times while on the facility premises.
- Eating is prohibited during visitation.
Please be advised that visitation may be temporarily suspended in the event of any new cases of COVID-19 at the facility as per NYS Department of Health.